Sunday 19 June 2011

(my sisters) Nail of the Day: Revlon Scented Polish, No7 and Barry M Instant Effects

My sister went to a sleepover last night (she's now laying on my bed watching Hollyoaks and trying not to fall asleep) and they went a bit crazy with the nail polish... take a look:
 



On the left is No.7 Speed Dry Nail Colour in Violetta (I absolutely love this colour) with Barry M Instant Effects in White (which belongs to a friend) over the top- I don't think they let Violetta dry properly, because the white shatter has turned a strange purply colour!

On the right is Revlon Scented Nail Enamel in Passion Fruit (it smells rather nice actually, more on those later I think) with Barry M Instant Effects in Black over the top.






Are you a fan of Shatter polishes?

                                                                                                  xGretalRabbitx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)