Saturday 25 June 2011

Top Tip: Getting the most out of your products.

I absolutely hate it when you cant squeeze any more product out of a tube, but you can tell there's something there! So I've developed a 'method' (I'm not sure it's complicated enough to be an actual method, but for want of a better word...) to get the most out I possibly can.

Start out with a small, empty bottle (sample bottles and gift set bottles are great, mine is from a Body Shop Gift set) and your product (this is John Freida Sheer Blonde, go blonder shampoo)

Decant as much as you can into the bottle, then snip off the top- look how much is left in there!




Use your fingers to scoop the rest of the product into your little bottle; I usually snip off another section of the tube to get to the bottom properly.




And you're left with a bottle of shampoo (this is almost 50ml) that you might've accidentally thrown away! (plus a big plasticy mess) I now do this with pretty mcuh anything that comes in a tube- particularly when its a product that is likely to stick to the sides of the tube.

What are your top tips for getting as much use as possible out of your products?

                         
                                                                                                     xGretalRabbitx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)