Sunday 25 September 2011

Tag: Get your freak on- 15 weird questions!

I've seen this tag going around a lot recently, most recently by Lauren today. I thought it looked like fun!


1) What's a nickname only your family calls you?

My sister calls me wheezey all the time (she had a little trouble saying Louise when she was little, and said wheeze instead- it was very cute, and the name kinda stuck) but some of my friends call me that too.

2) What's a weird habit of yours?

Oh dear, I have rather a lot. I get very OCD about certain things- this is a small sample: I have to wash in the same order every time I shower, my books, Cd's and DVDs are stored alphabetically (and if someone messes it up, I get get anxious); I before I use the toilet I have to lift the lid and seat (to check for lurking spiders, obviously...) everything has a specific place to live, and if it gets moved I absolutely have to put it back. I am also a bit of a clean freak, and if I need to de-stress, I will clean the kitchen.

3) Do you have any weird phobias?

Well to me, all of my phobias are perfectly rational... but I am terrified of: spiders, heights (I felt dizzy and nearly threw up just watching someone bungee jump) deep water (or any water where I can't see the bottom)  and boats (although spending 3 weeks in Fiji kinda cured me- I had no choice but to deal with boats!)

4) What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast and belt out when you're alone?

Pretty much any song from any musical, my current favorite is Phantom (I sang along whilst I was making cranberry and white chocolate cookies yesterday)


5) What's one of your biggest pet peeves?

People who are unnecessarily rude, messiness, spitting (eww), cracking knuckles (I really hate that sound), poor grammar and willful ignorance.

6) What's one of your nervous habits?

I can't sit still (though that's not necessarily a nervous thing) and I usually get the giggles.

7) What side of the bed do you sleep on?

The left (as you look at it) but as I have a double bed to myself, I often end up somewhere in the middle.

8) What was your first stuffed animal, and it's name?

I'm not sure about stuffed animal, but I have a doll called Charlie (named after my mums friends newborn son, when I was first able to talk) that I've had since I was about 6 months old. I took her everywhere with me until I was about 7, and I only stopped taking her on holiday with me when I was about 13. She still sleeps in my bed, despite having cracked hands and both eyes missing :)

9) What's drink you ALWAYS order at Starbucks?

I prefer Cafe Nero, but I love the Christmas drinks at Starbucks- when I was travelling last year- their gingerbread latte was what got me finally excited about Christmas (about 6 days before the day!)

10) What's the beauty rule that you preach but never ACTUALLY practise?

I don't think there is anything actually... I do do some naughty things (like picking at spots) but I know it would be totally hypocritical to preach about them!

11) Which way do you face in the shower? 

When I'm washing I face away from the water, then I turn around to face it when I shampoo my hair, then turn again to rinse off my hair and wash my face.

12) Do you have any 'weird' body skills?

I'm quite flexible: I can get my leg behind my head and I can very nearly do the splits (It is my lifelong goal to actually do it one day!!!)

13) What's your favorite comfort food/ food that's bad for you that you love to eat anyway?

Chocolate. There is nothing chocolate cannot cure.

14) What's a phrase or exclamation that you always say?

Oh my god, cool, 'I'm so excited' comes up quite a lot too- I'm an excitable person!

15) Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?

In the summer I usually end up with an odd combination of clothes on... I get really cold feet (terrible circulation) and I'm quite prone to heat rash on my legs- so I often have shorts and a vest top with thick socks on. In the winter I like to bundle up a lot - so it's long thick PJ's and thick socks, along with a collection of blankets. It may not look pretty but I can't sleep unless I'm toasty :)


I hope found that amusing, it's certainly an interesting insight into my oddities...

I tag everyone reading to complete this tag too! :)


xGretalRabbitx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)