Monday 24 October 2011

Challenge Week 4: Halloween!

So we're onto week 4 of the 52 week nail challenge (nearly a whole month!) and this weeks theme is Halloween. Much as I'd like to draw some awesome designs on my nails, I can't even draw with a pencil, let alone a brush... so I went with a bit of a mish-mash of textures and patterns in some fun Halloweeny colours :)






I used a selection of colours for this- I used 2 coats of Wet 'n' Wild Orange Creme as a base (I have no idea where I got it from, I've had it for years) on four of my nails, and 2 coats of e.l.f. Metal Madness on my ring finger. I then used the Barry M crackle on my thumb and little finger, and Glitter Glam on my index finger and over my little finger. I used the spiders web from my m43 plate (which you can see here) to stamp a few webs on my middle finger, then I topped off all my nails with a topcoat (the lovely Sally Hansen Insta-Dri)


Wet 'n' Wild Orange Creme, e.l.f. Metal Madness and Glitter Glam,
Barry M Black Crackle and e.l.f. Black.

 I really like doing mish-mash-nails (I did a lovely greenish medley a while back) because I can try out lots of techniques and looks in one manicure, and it looks so fun! (It also looks like I spent longer and made more effort than I might have done...)

Are you doing any Halloween themed nail art this week? I'd LOVE to know if any of you are joining in with the 52 week challenge- leave me your blog details and I'll check it out :)


                                                                                                xGretalRabbitx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)