Tuesday 13 December 2011

I was given two Blog Awards!

Over the past week the lovely Ashesela of Art Evolve has tagged me in several award and tag posts- and I thought it was about time I caught up with them all!

First up are the Nail Art Friendly and the Versatile blogger awards:




For which I have to say 7 random things about myself... I'm never very good at this, but here goes:

1)  I am SOOOO excited about Christmas this year- I'm sure I'm worse than I was at age 5...

2) When I'm stressed I like to clean or bake (you can guarantee I'll have an immaculate kitchen if I'm in a  bad mood!)

3) My favourite ever film is The Sound of Music- which is how I chose my blog name!

4) I've spent way too long over the past couple of weeks dancing around to Christmas songs like a crazy person.

5) I love to write lists- I have lists of everything! If I lost my lists I wouldn't remember anything!

6) I could listen to David Attenborough and Stephen Fry talk about absolutely anything (though I may fall asleep- I still haven't managed to watch the last Frozen Planet- I keep falling asleep!), they have such lovely calming voices :)

7) I now have 72 GFC followers- when I reached 70 I squealed and jumped around the room- I really appreciate that so many people enjoy reading my blog, thank you all for reading and commenting (and sharing blog awards!)

And I tag:

acidwash06
On The Lash
amarixe
Beauty-Becca
Cara Robinson
Student Life
Bang Bang Smack Owch
Olivia Nicole
loodie loodie loodie
nailspark
Nail Noise
A Slice of my Life
AdoraBeauty
aimees nails
Enigmatic Rambles


I have a nail polish tag and top 10 tag- which I'll post either later on today or tomorrow :)


Thanks again Ashesela, it means a lot to me that you tagged me :)


                                                                           xGretalRabbitx

14 comments:

  1. Thank you again lovely! I'm a huge fan of Stephen Fry's voice too, I could listen to him talk forever (especially if he's talking about language!) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure :) Seriously, he could talk abuot paint drying and I'd still be utterly enthralled! :)
    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag lovely :D I can't wait for Christmas either :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you so much for the tag :)

    Yay for Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a pleasure :) I'm so glad I'm not the only one who seems crazy excited! :)

    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww thank u so much for the award hun :)
    Definitely agree Attenborough's voice is just so soothing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the tag! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. No problem :) I must try and finish watching Frozen Planet tonight!
    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Am I tagged in both? Is that how it works? Haha sorry I'm such a noob about all of this! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Of course! Hehe don't worry about it :)
    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for the award! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so glad that you like these, you definitely deserve them!! :D
    The Sound of Music is such a lovely movie!!
    I LOVE STEPHEN FRY!! That man is so hilarious!!! XD
    Also, I love writing lists too. I may not end up using them, but I love the act of writing them lol.
    This was quite fun to read! I love learning new facts about interesting bloggers. :D Thank you for taking the time to post this up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I also nominated you for the Glitter Badge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. My pleasure Melanie :)

    OMG Ashesela I can't keep up with all these tags! Thank you for tagging me though :) I'm glad you enjoyed my random things- they're SO hard to think of...

    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)