Wednesday 4 January 2012

(my sisters) Nail of the Day: Harry Potter Puppet Pals :)

As I mentioned in Amy's last NOTD (starkid nails!) being at home for the holidays has given her a lot more time to paint her nails, and this time she created a Harry Potter Puppet Pals themed nails. If you've not seen puppet pals I've posted their most popular video below, watch it, it's hilarious! :)




Amy chose to draw Harry, Ron and Hermione as well as Dumbledore and Voldemort. I'm fairly certain she used Models Own Feeling Blue as a base, and Revlon Peach Smoothie for the faces- and she must have used Models Own Snow White and e.l.f. Black (both shown yesterday), but the other polishes are anyones guess :)





And some close up pictures of each nail:


Harry, Ron and Hermione :)

Dumbledore and Voldemort


Amy only used nail art brushes for these, and I'm jealous because they are so much neater than I could ever do- generally speaking she's the artistic one and I'm the academic one!

Are you a fan of puppet pals? It got popular years ago now, but it still pops into my head now and then (and since watching the video above it's become lodged in my brain again!

Apologies if you're not much of a fan of nail art posts- there have been a lot recently, but because Amy's still at home I'm still kinda in holiday mode- I'll get my act together and write some reviews for you very soon!


                                                                                            xGretalRabbitx

7 comments:

  1. I love puppet pals and I love these nailsss. My nails are just too small a canvas for me to do something like that on them xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute!!! :D Puppet Pals are awesome!! One of my favourite episodes is the singing one: "Snape, Snape, Severus Snape, DUMBLEDOR!" XD "Singin' our song, all day long at HOOOOGWAAAARTS". XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww she'll be so happy get these compliments (hopefully they wont go to her head!)

    @Nailspark Amys nails are surprisingly small- they're thinner than mine (but longer)

    @Ashesela, thanks so much- I can't stop singing that line in my head now! :)

    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww those are so cute! Especially Ron! And olive puppet pals too :D
    :)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Amy (Amy will be happy) :)
    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete
  6. No I was more saying that I don't have the skill xD Gimme a canvas, sure. Even a nail wheel. But not my own nails :( Tooo much precision required, my fingers would shake more just from the pressure of it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It so unfair isn't it, I can't draw at all! Not sure I'd manage it on a nail wheel...
    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)